- Icom A6 VHF transceiver - COM
Icom A6 VHF transceiver - COM
The pilot’s favorite handheld is here!
Simple one-handed operation is the most essential feature ofthe IC-A6. The well labeled, large keypad provides user friendly operation. Thelarge display shows both letters and numbers and is easy to see, making for fastfrequency recognition. The display is backlit, and so is the keypad. The lightstays on until you turn it off – a very handy feature for flying at night.
The IC-A6 stores the last 10 channels used. You can easily recall thosechannels by pushing the “flip-flop” recall buttons on the front panel. It isconvenient for switching between several channels.
- ICOM A6 (COM)
- Rechargeable battery pack, Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH)
- Wall charger
- Headset adapter cable
- Belt clip
- Durable stylish body
- New channel recall function
- Simultaneous operating and charging from external power source
- Dedicated 121.5Mhz Emergency Key (Programmed with 121.5Mhz homing frequency)
- Water resistant, equivalent to IPX4
- 200 alphanumeric memory channels with memory banks
- Side tone function
- Auto noise limiter(ANL)function
- 5W power output
- Size: 2 1/8" W x 5" H x 1 1/2" D
- Weight: 15.2 oz
- 3 year warranty on the radio
- 1 year warranty on the battery