Icom A14 VHF transceiver
Because air band radios are usually operated inhigh-noise environments, it is essential for the radio to provide loudand clear audio. The IC-A14 employs a BTL amplifier that doubles theaudio output, offering loud and clear audio that’ll cut through cabin ortarmac noise. (* Internal speaker only)
The IC-A14 full keypad type allows you to input the channel or frequencydirectly and has an exclusive button for the 121.5MHz emergencychannel. The IC-A14 receives NAV and WX channels.
The IC-A14 is compact (only 120mm tall) and light weight (approx. 350gincluding antenna and BP-232N). The water resistant construction,equivalent to IPX4, provides reliable operation in wet conditions.
With a large capacity Lithium-Ion battery pack,the IC-A14 providesstable output power and 18 hours long (approx.) operating time*.
- 700mW loud audio
- Simple keypad type
- Compact, light weight and rugged body
- Large capacity Lithium-Ion battery pack
- 100 memory channels
- BC-179 holder type battery charger
- LCD backlight for night time operation
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Low battery indication and beep alert
- Adjustable microphone gain setting
1 year warranty on the battery