Icom A25N NAVCOM with Bluetooth
Spring Savings. April 01 - June 30, 2020! Purchase a Icom A25 and receive a $50USD Mail-In Rebate.. Rebate Form
Built-in GPS withSimplified Waypoint NAV
The simplified waypoint NAV guides you to a destinationby using current position information from GPS (alsoGLONASS and SBAS). The waypoint NAV has twofunctions: Direct-To NAV and Flight Plan NAV. Inthe Direct-To NAV, the IC-A25N directly guides youto a specified waypoint. In the Flight Plan NAV,the transceiver guides you to asequential series of waypoints. Up to10 flight plans and 300 waypointscan be memorized in the IC-A25N.Position information imported froman Android/iOS device* can beused as a waypoint.
Class-Leading High Power RF Output
Output power is increased to approximately 6 W typical(PEP) and 1.8 W typical (carrier) compared to the IC-A6 / IC-A14(5/1.5 W (PEP/carrier)). This expands the communicationcoverage and enhances the safety of aircraft operation.
Often used functions areassigned to the 10 keypadand you can directly accessa desired function. The enlargedflat sheet keypad offers smoothand swift operation.
- User friendly graphic screens
- Flat sheet keypad with 16 keys and a quad selector PC programmable
- 2350mAh li-on battery with the ability to check battery condition on the battery status screen
- VFO scan, memory-channel scan, priority scan
- “Flip-flop” channel recall stores the last 10 channels used
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free operation
- Built-in GPS with waypoint NAV
- Store up to 10 flight plans and 300 waypoints
- Multiple VOR navigation functions
- Near station function assists in accessing nearby ground stations
- Flight plans using Android/iOS apps