- Hot Products
- On sale!
- Customer Service
2024 FAR / AIM
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviationcommunity with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM productsavailable. The 2023 FAR/AIM book contains complete and up-to-dateinformation from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots, FlightInstructors, and Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) operators, combined withthe Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and a FREE email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
Convenient handbook-sized 6" x 9" format includes:
- Regulations pertinent to pilots, drone operators, and instructors, including Title 14 Parts 1, 43, 48, 61, 67, 68, 71, 73, 89, 91, 97, 103, 105, 107, 110, 119, 136, 137, 141, and 142; Title 49 NTSB 830 and TSA 1552; and Aeronautical Information Manual, Pilot/Controller Glossary, and NASA Aviation Safety Reporting System Form
- Free updates available online and via email subscription service for instant access to regulation and procedural changes. Sign up on our FAR/AIM Updates page.
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly identified
- Includes 14 CFR and 49 Parts pertinent to General Aviation, Pilots, Drone Operators, and Instructors
- Pilot's Bill of Rights
- Comprehensive FAR/AIM index
- Suggested regulation study list for each certificate and rating
- Unabridged AIM, including full-color graphics
- Tabs printed in margins for quick reference
ASA’s FAR/AIM books have been the standard regulatory reference ofthe industry since 1940. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations andprocedures into easy-to-use reference books of information pertinent topilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.
|Dimensions||6" x 9"|
|Page Count||1216 pages|
|Illustrations||FAA figures, color throughout|