Aviation Mechanic Handbook - 8th Edition
PRICED TO FLY $13.95, List $23.95… Save $10!
Dale Crane’s handbook for mechanics has been considered “The Aviation Standard” for many years.
A core reference manual for mechanics, aircraft owners, and pilots,this book compiles specs from stacks of reference books and governmentpublications into a handy, toolbox-size guide. Includes informationcritical to maintaining an aircraft. Your single source for:
- applicable mathematics, conversions, and formulas
- aircraft nomenclature, controls, and system specs
- material/tool identifications
- hardware sizes/equivalents
- metal fabrication and fabric covering techniques
- composite materials
- aircraft batteries
- inspections, corrosion detection/control
- aircraft tire and spark plug information
- the most frequently used measurements, scales, charts, diagrams... and much more.
This Eighth Edition contains the latest industry practices. Stay-flatflexible spiral binding is easy on all surfaces, and allows for easyon-the-job reference.