Garmin MARQ Aviator Modern Tool Watch
The ultimate combination of technology and style
- Be prepared for any situation with Direct-to emergency navigation.
- Show your wings proudly with the aviation-inspired titanium bracelet.
- Stay on schedule with local time, GMT, and two additional airport time zones.
- See aviation weather reports plus NEXRAD weather radar for your route.
- Enjoy smartwatch functionality for extra convenience on your travels.
- Spread your wings, with up to 12 days on a single charge.
This purpose-built luxury smartwatch features a domed sapphire lens, always-on display, and a worldwide aeronautical database with emergency Direct-to navigation. Much more than just a watch, MARQ Aviator will elevate your style with a classic 46 mm ceramic bezel, all-metal design, and aviation-inspired brushed titanium bracelet with a locking clasp cover that fits with precision—even when times are turbulent.
Garmin’s popular direct-to navigation is one touch away, and the Nearest feature finds the closest airport in seconds. A color moving map display shows nearby navaids, airspace, intersections, and ground features—even NEXRAD radar and METARs when connected to your smartphone. You can wirelessly transfer flight plans from the Garmin Pilot app to the MARQ Aviator so you’re always in sync, then navigate with a dedicated HSI screen and automatically log your flight for viewing on flyGarmin.com. It’s like having a full aviation GPS on your wrist.